Another great news coverage by Life of Palos.
- A Porsche Carrera GT for Savage Garage?
- Houston Crosta from Royalty Exotic Cars might be buying the famous flooded Bugatti Veyron.
- Julian Thomas, Racelogic founder, made a video about the SSC Tuatara controversy.
- Top Gear changed the title of their video for the Tuatara top speed record: SSC Tuatara hits SOME SPEED.
- Oliver Webb will probably not participate to another record run for SSC unless some conditions are met.
- @slipperywhenwayne has made an offer to SSC. If they accept to redo the record run before the end of the year, @slipperywhenwayne will provide the $60,000 to shutdown road 160 near Las Vegas.
- TheStradman is probably planning another hypercar vlog behind the wheel of @dan_am_i‘s McLaren Speedtail.
- DDE is thinking about selling the Murcielago.
- Emelia Hartford is building a 1200HP Twin Turbo C8 Corvette in 15 Minutes.
- Donut Media shared a video title 5 Scariest Car Stories.
- DragTimes shared a delivery/unboxing video for the McLaren 765LT.
- carwow is drag racing trucks.
- Hoovies Garage bought a cheep G-Wagen.
What's your reaction?
😍 Love it1